
Vance and Colton found some stuffed bears at Krispy Kreme's to ride on. These little guys have so much fun together. Vance quite say Colton, so he calls him Coco instead. It's cute.


Sticky donuts anyone?

Afterwards we went to Krispy Kreme donuts for some hot chocolate and of course some fat free, low calorie donuts. I almost had to pay Joseph to pay for this photo op. Just kidding - we all had fun.

Everyone huddled together to stay warm. I hope these are memories that my family will cherish of times spent together.
Afterwards we went to Krispy Kreme donuts for some hot chocolate and of course some fat free, low calorie donuts. I almost had to pay Joseph to pay for this photo op. Just kidding - we all had fun.
Everyone huddled together to stay warm. I hope these are memories that my family will cherish of times spent together.



No comments:
Post a Comment