Brayden, Logan, and Colton at the skate park at Desert Breeze Park. We took the boys for the afternoon for Amy and David. The kids had a blast at the skate park. They weren't sure that they wanted to wear their helmets but I'm glad they did.
Colton had to give his scooter a little help up the steep embankments. The big teenagers where doing the ramps with skateboards and bikes all around the boys but they didn't seem to mind at all, they learned how to watch out for them.
Brayden tipped over and then stood up quickly and said "I'm okay" and just kept on playing hard. They looked so little compared to everyone else but had they had a blast.
Colton takes a tumble, but it doesn't slow him down one bit. He just got right back up and tried it again. Kim helped Colton go up and down the slopes the first few times and then he got the hang of it. Sometimes Colton would just let his scooter roll down and then go chase after it.Logan ready to rock and roll.





1 comment:
How fun! David and I just realized a few months ago that there is a skate park by our house - I guess we will have to try it. Thanks again for watching the kids so we could go to the temple :)
Post a Comment