The Terry family performed "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer" No one seemed to care when Grandma Briton got ran over. They might get coal in their stocking for that one.
The Ogden family did "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" Robert got into the roll of sexy Santa The kids sang the song and Robert and Jennie acted it out. Funny chiz.
I had sharing time in Primary and made this little black light silhouette Nativity Story so I shared that for Christmas Eve with the family. Kelsie and Amy helped with the figures while Kim and I read the script. Vance was totally fascinated.
Vance, Colton and Brayden give "Jingle Bells" a whirl. Pretty cute little boys if you ask me, but I'm a little bit partial.
Logan and Brayden singing their song for the Christmas program with a little help from Mom.
We got the boys hoodies and the girls scarf, beanies, socks
& lip gloss. We decided that next year the girls can get in on the big kid White Elephant exchange. Not quite sure if they are old enough not to be upset if they get something they don't like, but we'll give it a try.Jennie has taught Vance how to say "Aunt Jennie Rocks" so she couldn't resist getting him a personalized shirt for Christmas. It's funny to hear him say it. Vance say "an Jen Rawwwwk" something like that.

Joseph gets his soft cuddly blanket in the White Elephant exchange. Could it be because he wiped it all over his body first, possibly his nose?









No comments:
Post a Comment