January 17, 2010

Sister trip to Disneyland

It's a bugs life . . . couldn't resist a photo with the 3D glasses
I had never been to the California Adventure part of Disneyland before so the attractions like the Woody 3D ride were all a first. Aspen and Lilly had a gymnasics performance there so I met my sister and Leslie's family. Aspen did a great job. Maddie and Briton came on this one ride with us before they headed out to do their own thing.
Heading out for a day of fun together.
Proof that my sisters talked me into going on "California Screaming" roller coaster. When I got off I felt sick to my stomach. Ugh! I knew that I didn't like the wild rides and now I remember why.
Becky and Pam assured me that if my Mom could do the Tower of Terror at 80 that Gayle and I could do it too. Yikes!
Going on the Matterhorn was like a deja vu to my first trips as a girl to Disneyland. This use to be one of the big rides here which shows how far technology has come over the years.
YYes, we are just little princesses, which is what our husbands knew all along.
Oh my GOSH. Space Mountain was so FAST. No need for a face lift now.
I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach again. Why am I letting my sisters talk me into this?
The culprits . . . yes they look guilty.
Indiana Jones ride ... now this is more like it. We had a quick trip to California, but had such a great time. When we got back to Becky's we stayed up late visiting and catching up. I'm so thankful to have such great sisters. I wish that Karen lived closer so she could have come too.

3 comments:

Steve and Gayle said...

I'm glad we were able to go to Disneyland together. It was so fun; but like you, I wish Karen could have been there. I'm feeling a little tired today.....

Amy said...

What a fun trip! I guess you are never too old for Disneyladn :)

Julie Poll said...

I love the princess picture!