One of my favorite things during the holiday is to get all the Christmas cards from friends and family in the mail. I love to see how the kids are growing and hear how everyone is doing. Since I'm not planning on doing a scrapbook I decided to scan in a few of just the family Christmas cards and save them for when I print up my blog book for 2009.

Amy and David went techy this year and sent our email greeting with this photo of their family from the Dumont Sand Dunes taken over Thanksgiving at the "North Pole"

Chad, Allison and Vance Christmas Sunday pictur

Julie (Galler) Sheldon and Jace their new addition.

Kim's younger brother Chad and Lisa and their family of 3 girls

Sherrie (Camp) Rudy and their children

This is my counsin Rebecca Clark Crockston and her family. I only hear from them at Christmas, so it's always fun to catch up. My Aunt Donna passed away when she was very young and my cousin Rebecca looks just like her. Aunt Donna is my mother's sister.

Chad and Eva Payne and their 4 kids

Amy (Payne) Corey and their 6 -- Texas is their home

Darren and Laura Payne and their 3. I have to say that this was
my favorite Christmas card this year. Too funny.
Amy and David went techy this year and sent our email greeting with this photo of their family from the Dumont Sand Dunes taken over Thanksgiving at the "North Pole"
Chad, Allison and Vance Christmas Sunday pictur

Julie (Galler) Sheldon and Jace their new addition.

Kim's younger brother Chad and Lisa and their family of 3 girls

Sherrie (Camp) Rudy and their children

This is my counsin Rebecca Clark Crockston and her family. I only hear from them at Christmas, so it's always fun to catch up. My Aunt Donna passed away when she was very young and my cousin Rebecca looks just like her. Aunt Donna is my mother's sister.

Chad and Eva Payne and their 4 kids

Amy (Payne) Corey and their 6 -- Texas is their home

Darren and Laura Payne and their 3. I have to say that this was
my favorite Christmas card this year. Too funny.







No comments:
Post a Comment