January 15, 2011

Our Grandson's and Cub Scouts

Our Stake had a special meeting for the boys who will be entering the 11 year old scout program.  Zachary will turn 11 this spring and so he was invited and then I was invited because I am the Primary President.  Great info for parents and boys.
At the end of the event each boy signed a poster board that will have their group photo stating that they promise to recieve an education, earn the rank of Eagle Scout, and serve a mission.  This will hang in the Stake President's office.
Joseph is the Wolf Leader for Carson and Camden's Cub Scout Den.  Kim and I attended their Pack meeting where the boys earned a few awards.  How great to have your Dad be involved with you in Cub Scouts.  The twins are enjoying the program and having fun earning their Wolf Badge.

No comments: