January 22, 2011

Brayden DATE NIGHT 01/2011


 We are excited to start a new year and begin celebrating birthdays with our grandchildren.  January is Brayden's 6th birthday so his grandma and grandpa date night is the first one for 2011.  Brayden wanted to go for pancakes at IHOP for dinner and then off to Flip N Out for a night of jumping and running around.  We hope he had a fun evening - we did. 

 Another terrible picture of me on our date nights.  I so wish that Kim could catch a flattering angle once in a while.  Oh well. The main point is that we were together and having a good time.
Kim got such a kick out of bouncing Brayden around - these guys are peas in a pod. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Brayden had a blast! I love that you do these. I think it is something that the kids will always remember.