Jennie had Mason's a chocolate cake
The kids made Avenger fight scenes while we waited for everyone to arrive.
Plenty of treats and games to celebrate Mason's birthday.
First game was trying to get the Oreo cookie for your forehead and into your mouth with no hands.
Success
Brayden totally drenched me with his super soaker. I tried to fight back but I think I lost.
Colton loved getting everyone. He was quick and a good aim.
Krew, Jade and Ryder Ogden came to the party too.
Mason was excited to have more of his cousins come to help him celebrate.
All the boys had fun playing around on the slippy slide. We set up two so the kids could race.
Talbot and Heath Davis came to the party too.
Jennie picked up some pizza and I made cupcakes with Avenger flags on them.
The kids all seemed to have a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment