June 17, 2011

School Awards for Zachary, Carson, Camden and Brayden 2011

Zachary had a male teacher this year which was a good fit for his personality.  I am not positive that he actually loves school, but he is well liked and I am sure brings a bit of huymor to his classroom.  Zach is seriously funny and clever.  Zachary had his "Moving Up" ceremony as he prepares to move from elementary school to junior high.  He is so handsome in his shirt and tie.  It is so crazy that he will be in junior high next year.
Carson and Camden both received academic awards at their elemenatary school assembly.  They are smart little guys.  The boys were in the same class this year, but I think next year Leslie is putting them with separate teachers which is what they like the best.
Brayden loved Kindergarten this year and really had an amazing teacher.  He did really well in school and is off to a great start.  Amy was the PTO (PTA) President this year and was able to be super involved in the boys school experiences.  Amy was a busy year and did a wonderful job.
Brayden loved his teacher.  Their little program at the end of the year was hands down one of the best Kindergarten programs that I have ever seen.  They were so well prepared and seemed happy and excited to have their families come and watch them show what they have been learning about.

No comments: