July 1, 2010
Eclipse - ready to go
Jennie had been bugging me to read the 3rd book in the Twilight series "Eclipse" and finally broke down and bought me my own copy. I took the book camping over Memorial Weekend and couldn't put it down it was so good. An easy read and entertaining so I was excited to have the movie come out. About a month ago I sent Pam a text inviting her and Ellie to fly down and join us for a girls night out where we had planned a private showing at a theater of the new movie Eclipse. Long story short - even Jay came down for the weekend. We ran to the mall searching for some shirts for the Eclipse showing which at first Ellie thought was crazy of us, but eventually we talked her into a little silver necklace that said "Bite Me" on it. Jennie has reserved a private theater for the past 2 movies so we were excited to go again. It is just silly girl fun but we had a fun evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like A LOT of fun! I haven't even gone yet. I can't believe my mom and aunts saw Eclipse before me! I wish I was in Vegas so I could have gone with you guys.
Post a Comment