Leslie took her family pictures in time for her Christmas cards and I realized that I hadn't scanned them into my blog so I could have them as a part of my blog book that I have been working on. Leslie and Joseph's kids are getting so big. Briton starts High School this coming fall which seems unbelievable. Aspen will be in Middle School so Leslie will will only have the twins in Elementary. Leslie will be done teaching pre-school this year and will work 4 days for a dental office which is a nice change for her. They are such a cute family!
2 comments:
I love the photos.
Sister Sutton,
I ran into Amy when I was visiting in LV a few weeks ago. It is so good to see what you're up to. You look FABULOUS! I was at Women's Conf. too. I wish somehow in the throngs of women we would have seen each other! Glad to see all is well.
Love,
Natalie
P.S.- Working with you in Y.W. has still been my all-time favorite calling.
Post a Comment