Allison encouraged us to participate in Disneyland's "Give a day, get a day", a promotion that encouraged you to give service in your community. Kim and I made blanket for an organization and then mailed them in to earn our two free tickets. We went with Allison, Chad and Vance to Disneyland for FREE! I looked back and realized that I hadn't blogged this event because I was waiting for Allison's photos so I copied and pasted from her blog. We really did have a fun trip and I don't know who was more excited to be there Allison or Vance. He thought riding the cars in Autotopia, the Winnie the Pooh ride, and Buzz Light Year ride with the blaster target guns. We went on It's a Small World and he was able to settle down and take a nap, I had forgotten what a long ride that was. We drove home that same night so it was a quick trip but we completely enjoyed sharing in Vance's first trip to the happiest place on earth.


No comments:
Post a Comment