Zachary takes 5 by the grape vines.
Pam and Jay have made their own wine in the past, I think
this year they just sold their grapes to be processed.
Pam and Jennie pole dancing? What?
Kelsie loved spending time with Ellie.
Kim and I relaxing by the pool after breakfast. Northern
California is a little cool in the early a.m.
The kids swam all afternoon and had a great time.
Pam had this huge antenna system on her roof that she had
asked several of her general contractors over the years to
remove. None would ever take on the project . . . so what do
Kim and Robert do after breakfast? Kim nearly took Robert
out with the pole when it first came down. In the end, problem
solved, and Pam was thrilled.
1 comment:
I thought you said that Elli wouldn't wan't her picture of her in a swim suit!
Post a Comment