We don't get to see Pam, Jay and Ellie as much as we would
like to, so this was a great chance to be together. They
were good sports and drove into San Francisco with us to
play tourist.
Ellie was off to college just a few weeks after this trip.
Mason loved this stone etched with his name. I'm sure
grandpa took this photo.
Ready to hit it and have a day in S.F.
There was a Aquarium next to Alcatraz check-in. The kids
got a kick out of this shark photo op.
Tons of seals by the wharf
Pam waited in line while we watched some street dancers
so we could catch a ride on the Trolley downtown.
We had a strategy so that everyone who wanted to could
have an outside pole to hang from while we were on the trolley.
Yeah, imagine Zachary on the trolley as another
trolley passed within a foot of us. Heart stopping,
but no injuries. The little kids loved it.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the trolley pictures. Remember when it was our family taking those pictures in the nasty matching jumpsuits and shorts?
I love San Francisco! It looks like you had a nice trip with Aunt Pam and Uncle Jay!
I wasn't able to see the nasty seals, but thanks for showing me!
Post a Comment