August 11, 2009

Diva Dancers --having some summer fun

Actually this video reminds me of some other little girls not so many years ago. The other girls actually charged the neighbors to come and see their dance spectacular -- and they came. Amazing! Picture this dance to "Krazy" by Lil Wayne. I couldn't get the sound to work on my camera and transfer it to the video clip. That may be next weeks lesson. Allison assured me that I could put a video on my blog. Have fun . . .

4 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Linda, Hailey and I watched the video together and she thought it was "cool". I have to admit, I think that all little girls sing and dance when we are little. Too fun!

Alli Waldron said...

Oh my gosh that was hilarious! Chad and I were laughing the whole time. You have to make sure this ends up on a dvd because we need to make fun of them in 5 or 10 years.

I also liked the "sutton science experiment." Could Briton be any louder? Zach is so predictable saying it was the dumbest experiment ever in the background.

Thanks for the videos Mom! I really, really, REALLY enjoyed them ;) Now just try to keep it up. Maybe you could use your blog to post some messages to me from the fam?

Rob & Jennie Ogden said...

that is just hilarious. I truly hope our daces were better than that!!! The girls look like they are having fun, they are lucky to have you as a grandma!!

Amy said...

Hilarious! It brought back memories of our childhood. We always used to do stupid stuff like that :)