
LaRelle Harry Sutton
Kim's dad died at Summerlin Hospital ICU with respiratory and heart complications from the Swine Flu on Monday, July 27th. It was a tough week at the hospital for the whole family.
The two beautiful floral arrangements behind us are from Marnell Masonry and the men Kim works with at Marnell.
Jennie, Allison, Amy and Leslie together at the viewing. I am so thankful for wonderful supportive daughters, especially at a time like this.
Chad and Allison before the services.
Amy finding a light hearted moment before everyone arrived on Saturday morning.
Lisa, Sophie, Maddie, Lilly and Chad
Sophie, Maddie and Bailey did a really touching musical number at the grave site services.
Palm Northwest Cemetery. LaRelle's plot was under a big pine tree which fits him perfectly.
Luncheon held at the church. Kim gave the Eulogy for the funeral and did a really nice job. He was emotional but I wouldn't have expected anything less. Kim and his dad were so close.
Ross, Kim, Mike and David
So great to have good friends at a time like this.
Linda, DeEsta, Cindy and Lorita.
4 comments:
The funeral was really nice. Dad did a great job on the eulogy!
I am so sorry for your loss. Your family has been through more than your "fair share" lately. I hope you find peace in these hard times. I love and admire you and your family soooo much!
We got so many good pictures this weekend. I might have to have you make a disc and mail it to me because Chad accidentally left the camera on the airplane :( We are trying to see if lost and found has it.
I love that Dad's friends came. How nice for him!
Linda thank you for all the work that you did for the funeral
chris
Post a Comment