July 11, 2009

Ward Campout





Kim and Jennie are both serving in our ward on the Activities Committee. They planned such a fun outing this weekend. We to a ranch about 30 minutes before Alamo that had something for everyone. There was catch and release fishing, which the little boys loved, paddle boats, canoes, and a swing system over the lake that we had fun with as well as a covered picnic area. Friday evening we ate dinner, played games, visited and had a movie projected on the side of Robert's fifth wheel trailer. Saturday the guys fixed breakfast in the dutch ovens and then everyone played hard all day. We were so tired when we left. Great fun for the West Oquendo Ward. I had several children ask me at church on Sunday when we were going to go again. Hopefully in the fall . . .

2 comments:

Haute Deb Designs said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm super bummed we didn't get to go :( Hopefully next time!!

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun! I love ward campouts!