I went to Mason's kindergarten graduation. He kept telling me that he was learning several new songs that they would be performing at graduation. He was totally getting into a-tooty- ta. Mason had his groove on at graduation.
Oh my gosh that is so cute! He is such a cute cute kid!! Can't wait for Brackens graduation in a couple weeks - I so hope we can get them on the same track next year!
Linda I am Sarah Amy's good friend. I saw and said Hi to you at Amy's party the other night. I just wanted to drop you a little note and let you know how much I love your daughter! She is my best friend, and has helped me out so much lately! She is one of my hero's and I am so thankfull to be a part of her life!
3 comments:
That has gotta be tooty-ta. My kids love that song too!
Oh my gosh that is so cute! He is such a cute cute kid!! Can't wait for Brackens graduation in a couple weeks - I so hope we can get them on the same track next year!
Linda I am Sarah Amy's good friend. I saw and said Hi to you at Amy's party the other night. I just wanted to drop you a little note and let you know how much I love your daughter! She is my best friend, and has helped me out so much lately! She is one of my hero's and I am so thankfull to be a part of her life!
Post a Comment