October 31, 2008

New Family Pictures

It had been a few years since we took a family picture with a photographer so we decided to give it a try this fall. One of the girls who use to work at our salon does some photography. After spending one morning driving around looking for a location we finally found a spot. Kim suggested we try the Monte Carlo Hotel on the strip. He passes it as he enters the parking area for his job and thought that the front atrium area of the Monte Carlo would provide a pretty setting. Still waiting to get the proof/CD to view photos, but I'm hoping that they turn out. There are 8 grandsons and 3 granddaughters, 8 counting our daughters and their husbands and Kim and I = 21 in all. You cannot imagine what a production it is picking a date, deciding what to wear and getting everyone there at the right time. Hopefully we can use the photo for our Christmas card this year.

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

I like the black/white/grey color scheme...I will have to remember that one for one of the pictures with lots of people to coordinate.