Leslie and Jennie got wind of the iPad present and got me a magnetic cover which is perfect - even in my favorite color!
Allison and Chad bought me an iPad for my birthday and as a thank you for babysitting for the boys. I was so surprised. What an elaborate gift. Thank you, thank you!
Amy and David gave me an iTunes gift card so I was able to download some new things onto my iPad. Kim gave me a iHome speaker system so I can charge and play my iPad music or video at the same time. Fabulous!
The people I work with gave me flowers and one of my favorite dessert - Marie Calendars Strawberry Pie. Strawberries always remind me of my Dad at this time of year because we share the same birth month so we celebrated many times with Strawberry Shortcake.
No comments:
Post a Comment