I'm not so sure if Kim is really interested in cycling as much as he just doesn't want to miss out on what looks like a fun thing. Kim purchased a used bike a few weeks ago along with all the gear. We went on our first 31 mile weekend ride. Of course, Kim is riding around with no hands, Chad and Kim were pretending to drive a slalom course through the line on the one bike path we were on. He was hardly even out of breath. Kind of bugs me that it is so easy for him, when I have been working so hard to get stronger and faster. It was fun to go with Allison and Chad this past weekend. Kim's bike is the one in the front of the photo (the Trek). Since work has been so slow he may go with me Wednesday morning when I go on my group ride through Summerlin. I gave him the 4-1-1 that he has to stay with me in the back however. He just laughed and said sure thing. That's why I love him - he totally gets me.
2 comments:
I am so glad that Dad decided to bike with you. I think that he is being a great support to you :) I AM glad that he fell though!
Your family has started a great new tradition of cycling together. I'm proud of Kim!
Post a Comment