October 26, 2010

Fall Festival at Elementary School 2010

 Prizes for everyone

 I asked Kim to go get pictures of all the booths for Amy - this must be the back of a booth??
 The boys had so much fun

 Colton gives it a try
 Grandpa and David took the boys around to play all the fun games.  Amy rented some of the games from Rachel - Leslie's sister in law.  Big turn out for the Fall Festival.

 Amy is the PTO President at her kids school this year and so Fall Festival is a big deal for them.
The PTO was worried that they would not have enough volunteers to run the booths so Amy asked me if I would come and help out in the food booth.  I helped with the Student Council from Shadow Ridge High School as they volunteered for the event too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for all your help! I really needed you that night!