Pam and Jay took us to a concert on Saturday evening to The Mountain Winery which is very close to them. We had never heard Michael McDonald in concert before but he played in the band with the Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan so we recognized lots of the music. He had some Motown music that he had written as well. Loved it. The venue was in such a prefect setting and was recently remodeled. Ellie works the events so we got to see her in action and tease her just a little bit.
 |
| Believe it or not I actually needed a sweater at the concert - in JULY! |
 |
| Chaka Khan opened for Michael McDonald - I wasn't sure if I would know her music or not but we did. We went out to dinner before the concert at this great little mexican restaurant downtown. |
1 comment:
I love concerts. It looks like you had another great time enjoying CA and family.
Post a Comment