June 1, 2010

Sky Zone for Zachary's grandparent date night

Zachary turned 10 years old so it was his turn to have a special date night with us.  First we went to get a quick bite to eat and then to Sky Zone (Sky Mania) to jump on the huge trampolines.  Kim and Zachary played a game of dodgeball with the other people there and that's about the time Chad showed up. Allison and Vance were hanging at home so they came over to jump too! Chad got out of his classes at UNLV early tonight and so they joined us since Sky Zone is nearby them.  Afterwards we went for some Cold Stone.  My camera needs to be retired, I didn't get very good photos.  It was great watching Kim jumping around and having so much fun.  He always wants to know why I have these ideas that are actually for him?  I wasn't born yesterday.

No comments: