April 14, 2009

Sister Weekend

Post shopping spree photo . . .
We had so much fun trying clothes on and laughing in the dressing room. Nothing like real honesty when it comes to shopping with your sisters.









Mom's birthday dinner where the dishes were Weight Watcher recipes. I practiced new recipes on Kim for a week prior to the dinner. Everyone is always watching their weight, but our weekend is a little bit of a splurge. We all stayed the weekend at Gayle's house - thanks to Steve vacated just for us.









A pedicure - the gift that keeps on giving. Wonderful!









I hadn't been to Benihana in the Hilton Hotel for years. It use to be a favorite of our family. Lots of new and old memories. This year included Saki (sp?) for Pam, who was a riot during the rest of the evening.

We found a great little Tea Shoppe in an antique mall and went for "High Tea" which was so much fun.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mom you blogged again? Are you going to join us in our blogging fun for real??? You and your sisters look like hotties :)

Alli Waldron said...

I love that picture of you guys getting pedicures. I sometimes forget how many siblings you have until you see all of you lined up like that!