

Logan and Brayden both had birthdays during the past month. Amy's family has been staying with us while they have been looking for a one story home. Escrow should close on the house they bought out off of 215 and Jones. We have loved having them with us and watching their boys in action. The minute Kim gets home Brayden is his constant shadow because Kim always has a project he is working on outside. Logan has done so well in kindergarten and will now get a chance to make some new friends when they move. He reminds me of Amy is lots of ways . . . he could totally be a member of the bubblegum club. He is silly. Colton and Vance have so much fun going places together with the girls. How fun to have cousins so close to your own age. Amy's knees are still really bothering her so the one story home will be a blessing for her.
2 comments:
You posted something - I can hardly believe my eyes!!! See - it's not that hard :)
Hi Linda! I love that you have a blog.. you are the coolest Grandma ever! Hey I wanted to tell you I STILL have your cushions from the BYU game... oops!! I need to get them to you, I'm sorry! I'll keep them in our car, so hopefully I can catch you at church or something!! See you soon!
Post a Comment