Leesa Lyman is Kim's cousin on his Dad's side. Leesa grew up in Overton and the Sutton and Robison families got together for many holidays since they were the only ones not living in Idaho. It is so fun to see Leslie Sutton Terry and Leesa Robison Lyman 2nd cousins I think working together in their ward. Leesa is the Primary President is about my age. I asked Leesa about these cute awards I saw at the Pinewood Derby and found out that she had seen the idea on Pinterest and copied them for the boys in her ward.
All of the boys made the cars with the help of a ward member who is a wood worker.
Everyone was a winner!
The boys were so excited they could hardly stand still
Leslie is the Cub Committee Chair and really put on a great Pinewood Derby for the boys and their families. Notice she even has the official yellow women's Cub Scout shirt.
Joseph helped with running the event.
Aspen helped with passing out the treats - clever car themed goodies.
Camden and Carson proudly display their cars prior to the racing



No comments:
Post a Comment