For many years now Gayle and I have taken turns hosting a Girl's Tea Party. This year was my turn and we had a little breakfast then we played a few simple games. It was so wonderful to see the cousins together. We were missing Jennie this year - makes me sad but maybe another time.
I made little teapot cozies for Kelsie's Mad Hatter birthday party so I kept with the things that I already had. I did a "Heart" theme which works since it is sort of close to Valentines.
I tried a couple of new recipes; Artichoke Frittata, Ham, Cheese and Spinach Strata. Gayle brought some yogurt parfaits, Julie made coffee cake, Heather brought donut holes, Amy juices, Allison fresh strawberries and fruit dip, Leslie cookies for dessert.
Natalie brought her newborn twins, Ben and Wes and then afterwards Allison spent a few hours taking their newborn pics. They turned out pretty cute!
Allison took a few 6 month old photos of Keller too.


No comments:
Post a Comment