September 24, 2011

Greek Food Festival our first time

 The Greek Orthodox Church across the street from the Hacienda Chapel hosts an annual Greek Food Festival.  We have heard about for years so we decided to check it out with Allison and Chad one evening. 
The food especially the Gyro Sandwiches were fabulous.  All the food was very authentic and the evening temperature was perfect.  They had all kinds of interesting food - things I had never heard of and some I had.  Tons of people attend.  I am so glad that we spent an evening enjoying the event.  Chad and I took the little boys on a tour of the inside of their church which was so ornate and very different from ours.
 There was a children's area with bounce houses, slides, and these little ride on animals.  Chad and Vance had a good time together racing around the track.

 Keller spent most of his evening snoozing.  What a good baby.  He never even knew he was there.

No comments: