Allison and Chad invited us to go with them to Disneyland to celebrate Vance's 3rd birthday.
Woody made from Legos
Dance like no one is watching - Vance rocked out to the street music in Downtown Disney
You are never too old for Autotopia.
Any kind of ride that spins you in circles is not for me, so whatever possessed me to say I'd go on the Teacup ride is a mystery. I was holding the wheel in the middle as tightly as I could so the guys couldn't make it spin any more than necessary. Jerky turkeys thought it was hilarious to make us spin.
Don't let Chad and Kim's innocent faces fool you, these guys are CRAZY
Vance loved all the characters throughout Disneyland and was usually happy to say cheese on cue.
The hit of Disneyland had to be Buzz Lightyear - Vance was super excited to see the real deal
Kim had never been to the California Adventure part of Disneyland. It was such beautiful weather and no long lines. A perfect trip!
The 3-D Toy Story ride was about the only one that had a long line. Kim and I waited while Chad and Allison went on some of the smaller rides nearby. Vance loved it.
Alli wasn't going to get Vance this toy, so I just had to. He kept checking it out every time we walked by. What would any good grandma do -- buy it.
Love that boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment