I hope you guys have a blast! I couldn't be more jealous.
Have a fun trip! I am sure that won't be hard to do in Hawaii :)It was really nice to play at the park the other day!
Hope you have a Happy Anniversary trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. Enjoy Hawaii. Kauai is such a beautiful island; I know you will have a fabulous time.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hope you guys have a blast! I couldn't be more jealous.
Have a fun trip! I am sure that won't be hard to do in Hawaii :)
It was really nice to play at the park the other day!
Hope you have a Happy Anniversary trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. Enjoy Hawaii. Kauai is such a beautiful island; I know you will have a fabulous time.
Post a Comment