
I had Jennie's kids today while they are on their last track break of the summer, so we planned some fun! Kelsie, Zachary and Mason along with cousin Aspen all went to "Color Me Mine" a ceramics studio where we painted and had fun making our creations. The boys painted monster truck banks, and the girls did crown jewelry boxes. Afterwards we met Leslie and the twins and went to lunch and then to the new Spring Valley Community Park to play in the water feature. Everyone is getting in the last summer fun before school starts next week.
4 comments:
Good job mom...I am so proud!
Way to go mom!!!
Hello Linda- it's Sonya Davis. I saw your site on alli's. I enjoy staying in touch with everybody, even though I am far away, via the blog. I am adding your site to my friends list, you are welcome to do the same. Check out what our family is up to in Oregon. Take care, Sonya
Linda.....welcome to the blogging world. I love the swimming picture! We sure do miss you and Kim. Lots of wonderful memories. Thanks for always making us feel loved and welcomed.
Aimee
Post a Comment